This 5-hour course highlights significant changes to the DSA Certified Access Specialist (CASp) Program, with information relevant to the CASp, candidates interested in seeking certification, or individuals who want to find out more about the CASp program.
For more detailed information, view the Learning Objectives for this class
- California Licensed Design Professionals: Architects, Structural Engineers, Civil Engineers, and Landscape Architects
- Local Building Officials
- Anyone that performs assessments of facilities to determine compliance with applicable construction-related accessibility standards
- Anyone interested in certification as a Certified Access Specialist
- Professional training materials and resources available to download and print
- Food and drink not included.
- 5 AIA / CES Learning Units / HSW Credits
- 5 units California Architects Board (self-report)
- 5 CASp Continuing Education Units (equivalent activity credit)